• Aluminum Pan (like one of those roasting pans or pie pans you get at the grocery store) or you can cover a bowl with aluminum foil.
• Hot Water
• Baking Soda
1. Place your silver jewelry the aluminum pan. Spread out the jewelry and make sure each piece is touching the aluminum.
2. Liberally sprinkle the jewelry with baking soda
3. Boil water in a kettle and when it reaches boil, pour the boiling water into the aluminum pan so that the jewelry is completely covered by the water.
4. When it cools, remove, rinse and wipe dry.
5. Very easy and easy on the environment, too! You may repeat this method if needed.